Did you know you can get LOTS of protein in non-meat sources? Check out this list:
- 1 cup oatmeal = 6g protein
- 1 cup soy milk = 7g protein
- 1 bagel = 9g protein
- 2 slices whole wheat bread = 5g protein
- 1 cup vegetarian baked beans = 12g protein
- 5 ounces firm tofu = 11g protein
- 1 cup cooked broccoli = 4g protein
- 1 cup cooked brown rice = 5 g protein
- 2 tablespoons almonds= 4g protein
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter = 8g protein
- 6 crackers = 2g protein
- 1 baked potato = 4g protein
- 1 cup cooked lentils = 18g protein
If you’re a Denver local, you’ll have to check out Tommy’s Thai sesame tofu w/ rice. YUM!
And if the photo looks delish on the post today, here’s the recipe which I hope to try soon!