Good morning, lovelies! Please comment on the post today to let us know you’re still out there, how your autumn is coming along, if you’ve been up to anything active, and if you have any new healthy recipes to share with us.
Time to bust out the pumpkin protein shake!
- 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin (can be from can)
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder (or yogurt)
- 1 T sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ginger snap (or graham cracker)
- (one variation I saw says to add a T of peanut butter- haven’t tried that before!)