Prana Fitness is honored to be a part of two big events coming up in Denver this summer! Please save the date and attend- I would LOVE your support and help spreading the word.
Yoga for a Cause by Kristen Boyle Yoga
- Saturday, June 30th, 6:00pm at The Motherhood in the Denver Highlands neighborhood
- Supporting: Wishes for Wheels, a local organization of passionate cyclists that brings bicycles to children
- Sarah Weight will be teaching a Yoga for Cyclists class (though the class is not just for cyclists!)
- As always a potluck gathering will follow the yoga class
- Pay what you can (all payments go 100% to Wishes for Wheels) & enjoy the gathering!
Yoga on the River by Root Yoga Center
- Friday, July 27th, 7:00pm just west of the walking bridge over the Platte River in Commons Park in Denver
- Sarah Weight will be teaching 75-minute yoga class outside in the park & live DJ Japadapta (Roger Martin-Pressman) will be spinning the music while we do yoga
- Pay what you can (all payments go 100% to Prana Fitness’ not for profit organization) & enjoy the gathering!
- Community get-together with food & drinks immediately afterwards at McLoughlin’s across the park