Here is what I eat almost everyday for breakfast. I’ll make a week’s worth at one time and put in the fridge- grab one or two on my way out of the door in the morning. You can find a zillion online recipe variations, but here’s my fav:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray cooking spray inside muffin tins
- Place 2-3 pieces of spinach in each cup
- Crack one egg into each cup- wiggle a fork in it if you like the yolk broken- or you could do just egg whites if you want
- Sprinkle on whatever toppings you like- I like pre-cooked sausage crumbles or cooked bacon pieces, diced tomato, diced red & orange peppers, diced fresh mushrooms, salt & pepper to taste, and pinch of shredded cheese
- Bake 15-20 minutes (with all the toppings I use, I bake for 20 minutes)
What’s your favorite healthy morning egg casserole recipe?