Great new side dish concocted by mashing together a few Pinterest recipe ideas. Enjoyed it with steak but it would be good with anything or by itself.
Bacon Maple Brussells Sprouts
- 1-2 lbs brussells spourts, washed & halved
- 1 package craisins
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 5 pieces of bacon, cooked & diced
- 1/4 red onion sliced thinly
- In skillet, heat brussells sprouts and olive oil over medium heat. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 10 minutes. Add maple syrup and bacon. Stir to coat and remove from heat. Toss with cranberries and pecans, serve.